1. Contestants must
live in the Sebewaing, Caseville or
Fairhaven areas or attend/ have attended Elkton- Pigeon-Bay Port Laker Schools.
2. Applicants must be between 6-8 years of age at the time of
must complete the application form.
The candidates are required to attend an
5. During the interview, judges, from outside the community, will
ask the candidates a series of questions. The
candidates will be judged by their responses to these questions. There will be
at least 3, but no more than 5 judges.
6. The Prince & Princess will be required on the Chamber float
in several area parades as follows:
Bay Port Fish Sandwich Festival (August 2016)
Elkton Autumn Fest, September (Labor Day Weekend 2016)
Michigan Sugar Festival (June 2017)
Pigeon Farmer's Festival (July 2017)
If the Prince & Princess are unable to obtain
transportation to theparades,
or they are unable to attend for any reason, they are responsible forcontacting the president of the chamber to discuss alternatives.
The Prince & Princess will be required to crown their successors in the
9. The Prince & Princess will be required to work under the
fish tent for at least 3 hours on Saturday, August 6th
10. The Prince & Princess will be required to be on the
festival grounds and available on Sunday, August 7th.